Welcome to Edenton’s vibrant Sunday scene, where culinary delights, shopping treasures, and captivating attractions await! As you navigate this charming town, please be aware that business hours are subject to change. While Visit Edenton aims to provide accurate information, we recommend checking the websites of your chosen spots for the latest updates. Embrace the unique offerings Edenton has on Sundays, but plan ahead to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience. Happy exploring!
- The Herringbone on the Waterfront
- The Trolley on the Waterfront
- The Freeze
- Famous Subs
- Shun Xing
- Ming-Hing Hibachi
- Governor’s Pub
- The Cotton Gin Inn Culinary on 11/19, 12/3, 12/10
- Edenton Bay Trading Company
- La Mesa
- Quick Eats: Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen
- Edenton Steamers (Seasonal)
- The Liber-Tea (Seasonal)
- Ghost Tours (Seasonal)
- Taylor Theater
- Penelope Barker House Welcome Center
- Harbor Town Cruises: Coming Soon!
- Hayes Farm
- Cupola House Gardens
- Kayak Rentals or call (252) 482-2832
- Downtown Colonial Park
Do you have a business that is open on Sunday that is not listed? Complete this form to be added to our list!