Each year families come from near and far to visit Edenton. They discover historic sites, participate in outdoor activities, and celebrate our special events.
Following a car ride, there is no better way to burn off energy than by exploring one of our parks.
- Colonial Park & Playground
- Elizabeth Vann Moore Park
- Penelope Barker House Welcome Center & Waterfront
- 1767 Courthouse Green & Historic Cannons
- Kayaking at SunFish Park
Did all that running around work up an appetite? No problem, from barbeque to seafood, our restaurant’s have something for everyone.
- Old Colony Smokehouse
- 309 Bistro
- Waterman’s Grill
- Governor’s Pub
Soak in the sunshine and step aboard the Liber-Tea. Under the leadership of Captain Mark, you will learn about present-day Edenton and the history of North Carolina’s first Colonial capital, all while admiring the beauty of the bay.
Looking for the best fresh squeezed lemonade in town? Check out Blount’s Mutual Drug. If your sweet tooth is looking for additional delights, fear not, as the staples below have you covered.
- Sugared Fig Bake Shoppe
- Old Colony Smokehouse Marketplace
- Edenton Coffee Shop
Other fun activities:
- Paddleboard Rentals
- Story Time at the Shepard-Prudent Library
- Walk-In Crafts at the Gregarious Goose